Pages

RSS Feed

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hair Product Junkie Therapy: The Stash Up! (Leave in conditioner mixture)

Hair Product Junkie Therapy: The Stash Up! (Leave in conditioner mixture) Tube. Duration : 8.80 Mins.


Hair Product Junkie therapy - I need it! While I try to use products that have accumulated during my trip in this video I share as I am a leave-in conditioner mixture. Ladykpnyc with the same concept in a video on YT, I have some products, the ingredients that are included are not the best - a bit 'of glycerin and other "good products" and are ready to go! Leave-in conditioner formulation: Kinky Curly Knot Today Mizan Rose H2OAir conditioning with high humidity Dress Mizan H2O Shea Butter Leave in distilled water, vegetable glycerine Vitamin E Oil Watch my video on the oil mixture I: www.youtube.com

Tags: Hair Product Junkie Therapy, Using Up My Products, mochabella, natural hair, 4b hair type, homemade Leave In Conditioner, product concoctions, protective style, kinky curly knot today, mizani rose h2o, mizani intense, mizani conditioning hairdress, distilled water, vegetable glycerin, vitamin e oil

Green Smoothie recipes for you Health Teeth Whitening Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment