Pages

RSS Feed

Monday, April 25, 2011

The benefits of raw natural hair, shea butter

I'm a natural 4b hair and I got a daily moisturizer. The knowledge that we know how important it is for my type of wet hair hold another day off for me is to prevent, as I knew my favorite moisturizer. I went through several unsuccessful attempts to find what will work best.

The first thing I tried was a mist in my hair a small amount of moisturizer to a server. OfOver time, my hair is completely dry, my hair was hard and dry. Then I tried using my shampoo and water. The same results as follows: hair dry and hard.

Vegetable Glycerin

So I chose a different moisturizer that are already in hand to use. I do not really like this moisturizer because they prefer the lotion or cream instead of spraying liquid. But this feeling of moisture my hair would be pretty difficult to use dried. Moisturizer, I am referring to the hardened loops loopsMoisturizer.

The benefits of raw natural hair, shea butter

In the past, the pure water vapor, so that was my hair wet. So I bought a spray moisturizing hair frozen in my hair and some sketches. I rubbed the moisturizer for my hair, the end of the hairline and a maximum width of comb. So I bought some raw shea butter (the kind yellow), rubbing his hands together to melt, and applied to the hair into sections again with shea butter, if necessary. I finally got my hair combed spreadshea butter in Africa consistently and I looked very nice.

D. Despite the fact that my hair is soft already, how would you feel if it is dry?

A few hours of my hair still felt soft and hydrated after.

D. The next day?

My hair still felt soft and hydrated A..

Now that this revelation of shea butter, very surprised how beneficial his black hair!

Natural resources, a kind of natural shea butterConditioning and sealants. Signed a much-needed moisture, hair, strengthens and gives a natural shine. You can also use it for twists and braids. I recommend that all shea butter black women in some of their hair care routine before, where a natural or relaxed. Your hair will qualify, regardless!

The above system, any moisturizer. You can also use a bottle of juice aloe vera and pure vegetable glycerine. NextMeasure 1 cup of all drinking water, aloe vera and vegetable glycerin in a spray bottle. This is an excellent alternative to a hair hydration. Make sure to cool the mixture, and it is about a week because it contains no preservatives.

The benefits of raw natural hair, shea butter

Drug Recall Birth Control Pills Directories

No comments:

Post a Comment