Pages

RSS Feed

Monday, December 13, 2010

And applying cutting-aqueous Liquid VG or PG (as)

And applying cutting-aqueous Liquid VG or PG (as) Tube. Duration : 9.98 Mins.


This video I cut for the new people who have questions and fluid. As I said before, if there are any questions or want to do somthing elesa please message me. I have an iPhone, so I'm always checking my e-mail and the answers so I will resume with you. I can anwser somthing if your having a problem right now. Do not ask afarid there are no stupid questions, so do not be afraid to be. I love smoking, and are very willing to help others. Thanks for watching

Keywords: intellicig, EVO, electronic, cigarette, Ms. T's Bakery, smoke juice, eliquid, Joye, 510, e-liquid, 801, 901, DSE 801, DSE 901, M401, Silver, Bullet, Silver Bullet, Janty stick, totally wicked, pure smoker, Altsmoke

Affordable Health Care Eat organic "Good Health = Victory Healthy"

No comments:

Post a Comment