Pages

RSS Feed

Saturday, December 25, 2010

KimmayTube's Magic Potion (in fact, is a leave-in conditioner lol)

KimmayTube's Magic Potion (in fact, is a leave-in conditioner lol) Video Clips. Duration : 11.83 Mins.


▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ CLICK & READ ME █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ KimmayTube's Leave-In Conditioner www.youtube.com I have my 1 liter bottle of Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner **** My www. massagewarehouse.com new regime **** ------ WEDNESDAY-Deep condition with my homemade conditioner Sit-in hooded dryer with a plastic cap for 15 minutes, rinse and dry a shirt with my moisturizer mix shea butter ('m going I'm using the leave-in conditioner instead done in this video)------ Saturday or Sunday-hot oil treatment (mix ¼ cup of olive oil and ¼ cup of jojoba oil, 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin, 16 drops of rosemary essential oil - heat in microwave for 20 seconds) Sit under hooded dryer for 15 rpm. -Rinse and dry with a shirt with my mix moisturizing Shea Butter (now made with the leave-in conditioner in this video instead) * * ****************** **** housewife Mix butter conditioner shea ************************* http Follow me on www.youtube.comTwitter www.twitter.com Facebook: I open a Youtube Facebook.

Keywords: shesingslovely, natural, hair, kimmaytube, leave-in, leave, in, conditioner, recipe, deep, condition, african, black, healthy, growth, moisturize, twa, big, chop, transition, relaxed, nappy, kinky, coily, coil, braid, out, twist, braidout, twistout, Lisa, Akbari, 4a, 4b, 4c, 3a, 3b, baa, nappturality

Tapeworm Symptoms Drug Recall "Good Health = Victory Healthy"

No comments:

Post a Comment