Pages

RSS Feed

Friday, January 7, 2011

The benefits of Shea Butter raw natural hair

I have 4b hair naturally and I recently spent my usual daily moisturizer. With the knowledge to know how important it is for my kind of hair moistened daily to break I had an alternative to hold me related to prevention, until I could order my favorite moisturizer. I went through several failed attempts trying to find out what would work best.

The first thing I tried was the fog with my hair waiter from the small amount of moisturizer was followed. FromThe weather, my hair is completely dry, my hair was hard and dry. Then I tried to use my hair conditioner and water. The same result followed: hair dry and hard.

Vegetable Glycerin

So I decided on a different moisturizer, which I had on hand for use. I do not really like this moisturizer because it is more of a moisturizing spray is a liquid instead of a cream or lotion. But this moisturizer would leave my hair feeling rather difficult when using dried. The moisturizer I refer to is the Quenched Curls curlsMoisturizer.

The benefits of Shea Butter raw natural hair

I used the clean water mist so my hair was all wet. So I took the moisturizing quenched curls and sprayed a couple of sketches in my hair. I rubbed the moisturizer in my hair from root to tip and comb the hair with a peak width. So I took a bunch of raw shea butter (the yellow kind), rubbed his hands to melt it and applied it in my hair section by section, again shea butter, if necessary. I finally got my hair combed to distributeShea butter evenly and my afro looked very nice.

D. Even though my hair was soft now, how would you feel if it was dry?

A few hours my hair still felt soft and hydrated after.

D. The next day?

My hair still felt soft and hydrated A..

I've been to this revelation, shea butter can actually surprised how beneficial hair blacks!

Natural Resources acts as a natural shea butterConditioner and sealant. He signed a much-needed moisture to the hair, strengthens and gives a natural sheen. You can also use it for twists and braids. I recommend it to all blacks women shea butter, to present some of their hair care routine, if any natural or relaxed. Your hair will benefit, no matter what!

For the scheme above can be used any moisturizer. You can also use a bottle of pure juice with aloe vera and vegetable glycerin. NextMeasure 1 cup of each of pure water, aloe vera and vegetable glycerin in a spray bottle. This is a great alternative to the moisturizer off curls. Be sure to cool the mixture and use it in about a week because it contains no preservatives.

The benefits of Shea Butter raw natural hair

Medical Negligence Definition Skin Rosacea Drug Recall

No comments:

Post a Comment