Pages

RSS Feed

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Joie "My Gel" to ascertain 3c/4a (sum 4b) Natural Hair / Curls AWESOME RESULTS!!! =D

Joie "My Gel" to ascertain 3c/4a (sum 4b) Natural Hair / Curls AWESOME RESULTS!!! =D Tube. Duration : 19.17 Mins.


"MY GEL" IS A GREAT ALL-IN-ONE PRODUCT TO DEFINE THOSE CURLS KINKS COILS & IS MADE OF ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS... No need for a leave-in conditioner underneath. All you need is damp (not soaking wet) hair. "My Gel" is a water-based (water-soluble) non-hardening, non-crunchy, moisturizing gel that does not cause buildup (a CG-approved product). Ok, Call me the "My Gel" Poster Child... It works great to slick edges, and it does wonders defining all types of curls, keeping them shiny, soft, and frizz-free. Ingredients are as follows: oils of coconut, olive, safflower, peach, basil & aloe; african shea butter; extracts of calendula flowers, coltsfoot, horsetail, birch, neem, rosemary & onions; beeswax; plant proteins, vegetable placenta extract, biotin, d-panthenol, vegetable glycerine, essential oil of rose & natural preservatives with vitamis a, b, c & e For those of you that are concerned about this product containing beeswax... I wanted to let you know that I did the finger test, and the product rinsed away "squeeky" clean using only water, so that tells me that it doesn't cause buildup. No trace of beeswax residue, completely water-soluble. I know that Lorraine Massey (the author of Curly Girl handbook) has a product line called DevaCurl and one her products, Set It Free conditioning mist, has beeswax in it. While using the CG (no poo) method, I've been using the My Gel to slick my edges, & I've had no problems, whatsoever, with buildup or dryness. I was able to remove ...

Keywords: curly, kinky, coily, hair, joie, my, gel, all, natural, ingredients, kinky-curly, curling, custard, kccc, curls, define, defining, definition, beauty, supply, store, products, available, for, purchase, mail, order

Tricyclic Antidepressants "Good Health = Victory Healthy"

No comments:

Post a Comment