Pages

RSS Feed

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I think, "Wash N Go 'Wet - home Hairspray

I think, "Wash N Go 'Wet - home Hairspray Video Clips. Duration : 6.73 Mins.


A bowl: 5 dl of distilled water, 1 dl of Aloe Vera Gel, 1 dl vegetable glycerin, 1 oz oil of your choice (olive, jojoba, coconut, etc.), and 1 / 2 ounces honey Well Mix and pour into a spray bottle empty. Treated before use. A little "this goes a long way. I do not use every day, because sometimes when my hair feels when I'm in the shower supplied with moisture. Depending on the weather, etc. You can alsograpefruit seed extract is a natural preservative, if you spray a little more sense. "I frequently (about every two days). But not all hair is different, so some people can use every day, it really spray on you and how the hair reacts. It takes time to understand exactly how much spray on the hair without causing too much. I hope it works for you. Please support the evaluation of the video. Thank you.Curlynaps

Tags: Natural Hair, afro hair, newly natural, black hair, curly hair, moisturizing your hair, educational, haircut, makeup, products, tutorial, DIY

Drug Recall

No comments:

Post a Comment